Udon Noodle Salad
1 pound Udon noodles
4 tablespoons rice vinegar
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
2 teaspoons sugar
1 tablespoon grated ginger
¼ cup chopped scallions
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
1 ½ cups carrots, zucchini, and cucumbers cut into matchsticks
- Cook Udon noodles as directed. Rinse with cool water, drain, and set aside.
- To make the sauce mix: rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, chili garlic sauce, sugar, grated ginger, scallions, and sesame seeds in a bowl.
- Add carrots, zucchini, and cucumbers to sauce. Stir to coat vegetables with sauce.
- Add the cooked Udon noodles to the sauce and vegetables. Toss noodles to coat.
- Serve immediately or chilled.